Online Game Publisher Will Showcase Free-to-Play Games MapleStory and Mabinogi
Los Angeles – June 26, 2013 – Free-to-play gaming trailblazer Nexon America will be showcasing two of their most beloved games, MapleStory and Mabinogi at this year’s Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Exhibiting at booth 1710, Nexon’s presence will include game stations for hands-on gameplay, cosplayers and photo opportunities.
A full list of Anime Expo festivities include:
- Game Stations: partnering with Alienware™, Nexon will be featuring exclusive game demo stations for MapleStory and Mabinogi. The game demos will be running on Alienware’s X51 gaming desktop so players can experience fast-paced gameplay first-hand and sign up to acquire immediate bonuses.
- In-game item giveaway: coupon codes will be given away to Anime Expo attendees, which can be redeemable for free, in-game items including Maplestory’s “Robo-Yeti” pet or Mabinogi’s “Mysterious Cat Costume.”
- Cosplayers: bringing the games to life, MapleStory and Mabinogi cosplayers will be featured at the Nexon booth and also walking the show floor for photo opportunities with fans.
- Photo Opportunities: a photo op will be set up for attendees to take pictures with MapleStory or Mabinogi digital backdrops. They will be able to find their pictures on the respective game’s Facebook page.
- Artist Drawing Session: getting in touch with the show’s roots, there will be an artist on-hand to draw attendee portraits in the style of anime characters on special game-themed sketch sheets.
- Raffle: raffle tickets will be given out to attendees who participate in booth activities. There will be a drawing twice a day to give away fun, game related prizes.
- Booth Prizes: attendees who participate in booth activities and receive raffle tickets can possibly win Mabinogi-branded spirit hoods or MapleStory-branded hoodies.
To learn more about MapleStory, Mabinogi, or any of Nexon’s games, please visit: http://www.nexon.net.
About Nexon America, Inc.
Nexon America Inc. is the North American publishing arm of Nexon Group, a pioneer of interactive entertainment software and the world’s leader in massively multiplayer online games. Based in Los Angeles, Nexon America was founded in 2005 to bring the best of online entertainment to the North American audience. The company’s growing library of titles includes the world famous franchise MapleStory, the fantasy life of Mabinogi, the fast-paced, first-person shooter Combat Arms and the physics-based action game, Vindictus. The foundation of all Nexon America titles is the item selling business model, in which users access the full game for free and can later opt to pay for game enhancements.